Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am Thankful 11/4/2009

Today, I am thankful for my husband. Well, I am actually thankful for him every day, but today I am writing about it. Here's just 10 of the many reasons, in no particular order, that I am thankful for my husband:

1. He rubs my back, nearly every night.

2. He is a hard worker and an honest person.

3. He loves his son with all of his heart.

4. He supports me in my desire to have a career.

5. He washes the dogs. Always.

6. He thinks I'm pretty cool.

7. He is the person I can tell all of my thoughts to, no matter how silly, weird or even mean they may be, and he still thinks I'm okay.

8. He supports me in the things I love to do.

9. He warms my towel up while I shower when it's really cold in the winter.

10. He picks me up a soda on his way home from work.

I love you Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment