Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am Thankful 11/3/2009

Today, I am thankful for my commute. My commute is 2 miles each way. I also go early in the morning and come home early in the afternoon, so any type of traffic that could be encountered in a 2 mile stretch is not encountered by me!

When we bought our home in 2006, it was pretty much the only house available in our price range that we would consider moving into. It just so happened that it was *very* close to my work - bonus!

Although I "enjoyed" my commute from Payson, for the time spent talking with Carson each morning and afternoon, and the many, many books on CD we listened to together, I am thankful that at this point in my life, I don't even have time to listen to two songs before I am parking at work and heading off for another day in my cubicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment