Monday, December 21, 2009

Special Gift from Granny 12.21.2009

My grandmother sent me an email and told me that she had put a package in the mail to me and when it arrive, I could open it (yahoo!). It arrived today and in it was a beautiful apron along with this note from Granny:

"Brooke,

I know you remember the e-mail on aprons and you haring your memories of aprons. After that I decided I wanted to find you an apron from the past. After looking for a while, I found this one that was made by Nana years ago. I know she used it before it came to me. I remember using it on a number of Christmas days.

It looks used and has some stains, but I wanted you to have it, maybe not to use, but you could hang it in your kitchen for Christmas. Think of the stains as turkey gravy stains, from those many Christmas Dinners our family has shared.

I hope you have a w0nderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

With much love and memories, Granny, Christmas 2009"



No comments:

Post a Comment