Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3, 2009

Chad and I got new bikes on July 3, 2009. We both had sold our bikes since moving to Provo and it was time to get new ones. Carson has his Redline BMX bike that he really enjoys riding and we wanted to be able to go riding as a family. So, we were both off on the 3rd and we paid a visit to Taylor's Bike Shop in Provo. Chad has been looking at this bike for months. It's called a Giant STP. It's a single speed bike, basically a BMX bike for adults. I had been wanting a cruiser and after looking at every Wal-Mart, Target and K-Mart on the Wasatch Front, decided to bite the bullet and just spend a little extra money for a nice bike. Chad had been encouraging me in that direction anyway so he was pleased when I made that decision. I got a Giant Simple Seven. It has seven gears and it definitely is simple. I love it. It is so comfortable to ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment